Welcome to my world!!

Hey there people of Earth (and beyond to all you aliens)! I am a totally book obsessed girl and this is where I talk about writing reading and all those literary thingys.... I also have a profile on Goodreads. You might want to check that website out.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

On the eve of insanity..........

I start my insane project tomorrow and the normal feelings of nervousness is grabbing my gut! I am scared I won't make it and if I don't make it then I have to bake my friend Reagan 3 homemade chocolate cakes from scratch. Do you think she'll notice if I make it from a box?? 


I'm going to get ice cream with my friends tomorrow... if I do well in the morning then I will get a bigger ice cream tomorrow! I hope to get to 2000 words by tomorrow night. I'll update tomorrow with word count and news.

No comments:

Post a Comment