Welcome to my world!!

Hey there people of Earth (and beyond to all you aliens)! I am a totally book obsessed girl and this is where I talk about writing reading and all those literary thingys.... I also have a profile on Goodreads. You might want to check that website out.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My new obsession........

Okay people... I'm going to report my dirty little secret to you.... over the last few days I have become addicted to......... The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Thay may not be the best written, they may have some groaners in terms of the humor but these books are AMAZING!!! I am seriously in love with Simon and if Clary doesn't take him I will be happy to have him! I love these books because of the good premise (Faeries, Warlocks, and Demons Oh My!) And the characters shout out to, Clary, Simon, Maia, Isabelle, Magnus, and Alec! For all you people who haven't read it, go out and read!!!! I will do a formal write up of these books soon.

In other news, the newest Sep Heap book, Darke, has just arrived on my doorstep. I will have more news soon people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment